Wellness Culture Assessment
CREATING A WORK CULTURE OF HEALTH
At USPM, we know that in order for wellness to make an impact on a workplace, it must be integrated within the organization’s culture. That’s why USPM works with employers throughout the country to assess and identify key strategies for an organization to become a well workplace.
We have significant expertise and experience in evaluating and providing employer health and wellness initiatives, evidence-based, integrated and holistic population health management solutions. A key starting point for any client is a culture assessment:
The Key Objectives of Our Wellness Culture Assessment
- Determine the current state of the wellness and benefit program(s)
- Analyze the prevalence of chronic conditions and health risk distribution within the population
- Understand the culture and informal communication structure
- Assess the readiness of the organization’s staff to adopt a culture of health
- Identify the positive physical attributes of the organization’s workplace as they relate to wellness
- Gauge the level of senior leadership and key stakeholder support in becoming a well workplace
A PHILOSOPHY OF CARE
We work with our clients to outline recommendations and strategies aligned with the organization’s core values to determine best practices when implementing a comprehensive health and wellness strategy. Our approach centers around three pillars necessary to achieve strong engagement and outcomes that empower employers to shift from a reactive health benefits model that responds to medical concerns once they arise to a model that proactively engages staff, dependents, and retirees to healthier lifestyles.
- Culture determines what will work
- Better health and wellbeing are achieved through individuals engaging in preventive care and behavior change
- Environment sustains change