We are looking for a qualified and driven Growth & Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for the marketing plans across the USPM brand, as well as working closely with other members of the USPM team on managing relationships with customers & channel partners, building out KPIs, as well as identifying key strategies used throughout USPM’s product suite.
About This Role
The Growth & Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, managing, and maintaining the marketing plans that boast our engaging, outcomes-focused chronic disease management and lifestyle behavior change programs. Working closely with clients, channel partners, and design resources, the Growth & Marketing Manager will guide member engagement & business marketing for all of USPM.
If you join our team, your work will shape unique software applications designed to make healthy living fun and educational. We don’t take ourselves too seriously but focus on creating the productive and supportive environment needed to produce quality software. Come join our team of happy people working on exciting projects that make a difference in the lives of real people.
What Are Your Responsibilities?
- Develop, manage, and maintain member engagement & business marketing plans
- Design and measure KPIs across sales and marketing channels
- Work with existing and prospective clients to understand needs and develop growth strategies
- Identify and participate in discussion and decision-making about strategies, opportunities, potential conflicts, and other issues related to the successful development of USPM’s products
- Participate in company sales and business development efforts, including sales calls, presentations, demonstrations, and proposals related to USPM’s product and service offerings
- Work with design resources to create impactful campaigns and content
- Attend trade shows and local sales meetings with business partners as needed
- Create, prepare, and share accurate and timely pipeline reports
- Work with the USPM team and current customers to identify and implement new revenue opportunities.
- Maintain brand focus and USPM’s vision and mission when selecting customers to work with
- Collaborate and maintain partnerships with key Channel Partners
What You’ll Need To Have
- Omni channel marketing experience
- Email marketing platform(s) knowledge (MailChimp / Constant Contact or similar)
- Exceptional writing skills and a distinct point of view
- Marketing/Sales pipeline management
- AdWords, Analytics, SEO, SEM and various social media platforms
- SaaS sales experience
- Extraordinary customer service experience
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Public speaking
- Bonus points for any of the following: Startup Experience, Design Experience, Healthcare IT and/or Wellness Experience
- After hours work and travel may be required (up to 15%)
- Participating in special projects and other duties assigned by management
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required by their supervisor.